Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry in Fishers and Indianapolis, IN
At Martin Dentistry, you’ll find friendly faces, innovative technology, comfortable clinical care, and genuine value from our services. Our goal is to foster lasting, sincere relationships with each patient we serve. Dr. Matthew, Dr. Stephanie Martin and Dr. Anthony Dee will invest time learning about your concerns, needs, and goals. This will allow our team to develop a custom treatment plan, whether it’s a simple cleaning or a complete smile makeover, for your ultimate satisfaction. Your time is important as well, so we offer same-day emergency care and a variety of morning and late afternoon appointments. A completely digital office allows us to quickly access, update, and store your personal dental records.
5 Great reasons to choose Martin Dentistry
- TRUST: You can trust us to provide honest, quality care. Our families are part of your communities, and we work to earn your trust and confidence every day.
- COMFORT: Our goal is pain-free dental care, and we offer options to make you as comfortable as possible.
- CARE: We will present you with options and listen to your concerns. Our highly trained team members are dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience. We care enough to treat you like family.
- QUALITY: We use state-of-the-art equipment and the latest materials. Our commitment to high-quality dentistry is our promise to you.
- VALUE: Your insurance may change but our commitment to you will not because we value you. We want you to value not only your dental health but also your entire dental experience.
At Martin Dentistry, we are not a corporate chain like Aspen, Allcare, Sears, or Heartland. We are the owners and operators, and we are part of your community. There won't be a doctor at our practice whom you don't personally know. Even though your insurance may change, we won't.
As dentistry has evolved, so has our practice. We've added treatments over the years, such as Six Month Smiles cosmetic braces, dental implants, Invisalign, CEREC one visit crowns to make sure that our patients are getting the most out of their visits to Martin Dentistry. We offer a number of advanced dental technologies in both of our offices, and when you visit with us, you’ll know that you're getting hands-on dental care from dentists who have been reliably serving the area for years. If you struggle with dental fear or you don't respond well to traditional anesthesia, ask about IV or oral sedation dentistry for peace of mind and body.
With a focus on cosmetic and restorative care, the Martin Dentistry team will meet the dental needs of your entire family. Our offices in Indianapolis and Fishers serve families from Carmel, Noblesville, Zionsville, Lawrence, Geist, Fortville, Meridian Kessler, and surrounding communities. Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.